After years of experience and experimentation with a variety of different approaches to weight loss, my wife and I became frustrated. We decided that temporary changes in the environment of the body produce temporary change and we wanted permanent, life long change. Teasing truth from fiction, we put together the Wellness Theory of Everything.
I’d like to share the tenets of the theory that drives the lifestyle that’s described in the Human Machine Guidebook.
Wellness Theory of Everything
1) The mind (brain-stuff) is the physical receiver of your universe. You (person in the driver’s seat) choose to interpret your experiences from this receiver with a worldview that can positively, negatively, or neutrally affect you. Positive interpretations and feelings promote a state of peak wellness.
2) The body is a machine meant to be in motion. Restrict it, and you limit your access to peak states and wellness.
3) Plants are the stuff of wellness. The more you eat and the larger the variety, the healthier you will be.
4) The more processed your food, the more obfuscated its benefits. Eat as much of your food in as close to its natural state as possible.
5) Your body is responsible for healing, not the medicine you take. Medicine alters the state of your environment, and can aid the body in healing, but ultimately it is your body doing the work of healing.
6) Toxic load slows the healing process and can severely limit access to peak states.
7) Alkalinity (mineral and electrical) leads to wellness, acidity leads to imbalance. Water is the keystone.
8) Your environment – emotional, internal, and external – affects your state, wellness, and capacity to heal.
9) Eating too much negatively affects the internal environment of your body.
10) Fasting permits a re-centering of the body, spirit, and mind and will aid in the detoxification process.
11) The cleaner your body-mind, the clearer your perceptions.
From this theory, the Human Machine Guidebook was born. Following its tenets is capable of producing peak emotion, passion, and wellness. It has healed both my wife and I in profound, fundamental ways.
It’s pure magic. But you have to do it. The magic is in the doing, so get started!